New GST Registration
As per the GST Council, entities in the Northeaster and hill states with an annual turnover of Rs.20 lakhs and above would be required to obtain GST registration. For all other entities in rest of India would be required to obtain GST registration, if annual turnover exceeds Rs.40 lakhs. Entities required to obtain GST registration as per regulations must file for GST registration within 30 days from the date on which the entity became liable for obtaining GST registration.
Documents Required For New GST Registration
- Scanned Photo of the Applicant (Proprietor)
- Valid PAN Card of the Proprietor / Applicant
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Id, and Passport)
- Copy of Electricity Bill any Name / Commercial Purposes Rent Agreement Sale Deed
- Online Bank Statement of Saving Account / Name Printed Cancelled Cheque of Saving Account (Account No & IFSC)